The patented Tankmaster was originally designed for small tanks with a 3-inch schedule 40 or schedule 80 opening. The unit provides a thorough, reliable, high-impact 360-degree cleaning pattern at low to medium pressures and volumes.
- Hydraulically driven by the cleaning solution.
- Ideal for cleaning small tanks, vats, totes, IBCs and bulk transport clean-outs with stubborn soils.
- A sealed gearbox design, and 45 tooth external gears that provide a thorough 360-degree cleaning pattern every 45 revolutions.
- Provides a thorough 360-degree cleaning pattern every 45 revolutions.
- Long nozzles may also be added to the T-5 and T-6 units, providing additional reach and impingement cleaning when needed.
- Minimum Opening: 3" / 76 mm
- PSI / Bar: 50-600 / 3.4-41.4
- GPM / LPM: 12-40 / 45-151
- Radius: 15 ft / 4.6 m
PRODUCTS FOR TANKS 12-30 FEET IN DIAMETER